Pages

Tuesday 26 April 2016

Still Here!......plugging my book!

Yes I am still here, lurking in the underworld of blogging......and as that fiend Moriarty would ask.... 'did you miss me? (I am a closet Sherlock Holmes fan....and yes...long before Mr. delicious Cumberbatch came on the scene!....I still prefer Basil Rathbone as Mr. Holmes)

I will admit that I have been somewhat neglectful of my blog of late and I promise to do better! but there are a myriad of things that fill my time and blogging is only one of them. Unfortunately it is required of me to do things that help put food on the table and pay bills so understandably, until this writing life can really pay its way, one has to get ones priorities right!

I do enjoy blogging about food but I enjoy writing on other things too. With one novel out there in the ether....yes....did you not know about it? It's called 'Rising Star' and it's available on Amazon for Kindle....hint hint!... It may not be Shakespeare, but it brought a lot of joy in the writing of it...... it's my third child......soon to be followed by a fourth!

It is the story of a woman, Tara DeBurgh, who has achieved a lot in her short life.....she has climbed to the dizzying heights of culinary stardom, is a mother, and will soon be a wife to the man of her dreams, but in one terrible day everything she holds dearest is lost and she finds herself abandoned and alone....the star has fallen.
Kalim Morgan is a rising star of Hollywood, an international celebrity with the world at his feet and the beautiful Faith Pendleton by his side.
When Tara's very different world collides with Kalims her troubled past returns to haunt her. Has she been right all along and love really is.....just a fairy tale?

It's a nice romantic tale.....does it have a happy ending?...well you'll have to read it and see!

I will get back soon to some exciting cooking I promise.....recipe for the perfect chicken sandwich and a spelt loaf currently in the offing......check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment